I lost 4kg. I was 75 kg. I started the Slim Diet programme on Dec 5th 2006, after our son’s wedding on Dec 2nd. Then came Christmas with lots of yummy food to tempt me (I gave in) but by early Jan I’d lost 3kg. Now I am slightly under 71kg. I am happy with the result. I want to lose another Kg or two.
With the Slim Diet programme I didn’t have to starve myself. I ate as normal but the programme taught me to eat smart. I enjoy food but I am eating smart now. Ha, ha, ha.
If you want to reduce that stubborn waist line of yours or that belly fats and shave off a fair bit of weight, I tell you with confidence - go for a four-week programme. The programme does not cost you an arm and a leg or burn a hole in your pocket. It is so affordable unlike those slimming programmes you see on the TV or read in the newspaper.
I have gone back to wear my favorite pants which were on the shelves for sometime. Well I can say that it works. I look younger, I think. The fact is I feel lighter.
Click here to know more about Dieting and Exercise: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070126/hl_nm/diet_exercise_dc_2;_ylt=ApQqHHks4KPH_lHtAyoPGdUXIr0F;_ylu=X3oDMTA2ZGZwam4yBHNlYwNmYw--
About Slim Diet Programme
Slim Diet is the ultimate weight loss system to lose fat – not body tome and is great for both men and women.
Designed by two doctors from Harvard Medical School, slim Diet contains all the essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids required for correct nutrition, together with high quality protein and natural fibre.
With Slim Diet, you can eat 3 wholesome meals everyday, and with a simple test you can easily check if your metabolism is in ketosis – the fat burning state.
Your ketone strips will quickly tell you when you are in the pink.
How to use it?
Slim Diet mixes easily and has a rich creamy flavour. 420g can contain 28 servings. You can choose your flavour and make great tasting shakes.
Price
2 week Slim Diet Starter Pack
PC 2660 West Malaysia: RM 423 East Malaysia: RM 444
PC 2660 Brunei: BND 210
PC 2670 Singapore: SGD 241.60
Include Delivery (Free)
4 week Slim Diet Starter Pack
PC 2661 West Malaysia: RM 793 East Malaysia: RM 832
PC 2661 Brunei: RM BND 398
PC 2671 Singapore: SGD 420.60
Include Delivery (Free)
For more details write to SmartConsumersGroup@yahoo.com
With the Slim Diet programme I didn’t have to starve myself. I ate as normal but the programme taught me to eat smart. I enjoy food but I am eating smart now. Ha, ha, ha.
If you want to reduce that stubborn waist line of yours or that belly fats and shave off a fair bit of weight, I tell you with confidence - go for a four-week programme. The programme does not cost you an arm and a leg or burn a hole in your pocket. It is so affordable unlike those slimming programmes you see on the TV or read in the newspaper.
I have gone back to wear my favorite pants which were on the shelves for sometime. Well I can say that it works. I look younger, I think. The fact is I feel lighter.
Click here to know more about Dieting and Exercise: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070126/hl_nm/diet_exercise_dc_2;_ylt=ApQqHHks4KPH_lHtAyoPGdUXIr0F;_ylu=X3oDMTA2ZGZwam4yBHNlYwNmYw--
About Slim Diet Programme
Slim Diet is the ultimate weight loss system to lose fat – not body tome and is great for both men and women.
Designed by two doctors from Harvard Medical School, slim Diet contains all the essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids required for correct nutrition, together with high quality protein and natural fibre.
With Slim Diet, you can eat 3 wholesome meals everyday, and with a simple test you can easily check if your metabolism is in ketosis – the fat burning state.
Your ketone strips will quickly tell you when you are in the pink.
How to use it?
Slim Diet mixes easily and has a rich creamy flavour. 420g can contain 28 servings. You can choose your flavour and make great tasting shakes.
Price
2 week Slim Diet Starter Pack
PC 2660 West Malaysia: RM 423 East Malaysia: RM 444
PC 2660 Brunei: BND 210
PC 2670 Singapore: SGD 241.60
Include Delivery (Free)
4 week Slim Diet Starter Pack
PC 2661 West Malaysia: RM 793 East Malaysia: RM 832
PC 2661 Brunei: RM BND 398
PC 2671 Singapore: SGD 420.60
Include Delivery (Free)
For more details write to SmartConsumersGroup@yahoo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment