Power Pill: Consumers can now save money from rising cost of fuel
A revolutionary new fuel enhancer. This is a multi-purpose conditioner for your car engine, offereing economy, performance, reduced toxic exhaust emmissions and lowered maintenance costs.
In a handy tablet form, dissolves in fuel to create a cleaner burning engine.
Suitable for all types of venicles with both petrol and diesel engines of all sizes.
Acts as a lead substitute.
10 tablets.
West Malaysia: RM 60
East Malaysa: RM 63
Singapore: S$28
Brunei: $29.40
Deliver direct to your door step. Further detail please send enquiry to smartconsumersgroup@yahoo.com
:
A revolutionary new fuel enhancer. This is a multi-purpose conditioner for your car engine, offereing economy, performance, reduced toxic exhaust emmissions and lowered maintenance costs.
In a handy tablet form, dissolves in fuel to create a cleaner burning engine.
Suitable for all types of venicles with both petrol and diesel engines of all sizes.
Acts as a lead substitute.
10 tablets.
West Malaysia: RM 60
East Malaysa: RM 63
Singapore: S$28
Brunei: $29.40
Deliver direct to your door step. Further detail please send enquiry to smartconsumersgroup@yahoo.com
:
4 comments:
I have been using these pills on my cars since 1999. I’d used it on my Volvo S60 T5, 4 x 4 Feroza Daihatsu, 4 x 4 Mazda Fighter, and Daihatsu Charade. These power pills have saved me thousand of dollars? I could not imagine not using the power pills. The rising price of gasoline would have burned a big hole in my pockets. Now with these pills I don’t feel the effect of the rising cost of fuel that much. In the past I was using Max Pill and Max Quill, they too were excellent products. But now I have switched to Power Pill. This pill only cost me $2.80 for one. I put one into my tank every time I go for a refill. With each refill of about 40 liters I get an extra distance of 66 km to 85km. Wow! What this means is it saves me about $8 to $9 each tank. This is amazing. My car engine runs smoother and no backfires. The spark plugs are clean. The cost of maintenance reduced too.
Hey People,
You won't believe what that Washing poweder did to my shirt...
In the past, i used to use vanish, & it finished up really fast..
But OMG, this fibre care thingy really works!! 1 KG Lasted me almnost like a month, & that's a record!
My clothes do feel (not exagerating) BRAND NEW & It's really soft, smooth, doesnt smell of detergent, & It's like as if i've just got it out from the dept. store!
You should try it, Honestly, it works!!!
Best Regards,
Ruben
Dear Friends,
If you would like more details on what these great products can do for you,
Pls check out this website that has been endorsing us @ NO COST AT ALL for the past 1 year..
www.Geocities.com/SBCI_ConsumersDreams
This shows how good we really are!
God Bless.
I was a bit sceptical at first to use it on my brand new Toyota Altis as I was not sure if it will be harmful to the new vehicle.
However after I was shown the lab test result conducted by Nissan. I decided to give it a trial.
Much to my delight, it really works like miracle. My petrol cost use to be around $250 per month (I pump 4 times per month each time abt $60-$70). Now I have reduced my petrol bills to abt $180 per month. It amazing great savings.
Not only that, I felt the pickup is much smoother now. I'm a loyal customer of the power pill now.
Post a Comment